Infants grow and learn every day.
We provide a safe and nurturing
“home away from home” where infants
Can explore and make new discoveries.
Young children learn through play, and
our Infant program is designed to provide infants with the skills that serve as building blocks for a lifetime of learning.
We appreciate you trusting us with your
infant’s education and care, and we’re
committed to making this first transition
away from home easy and natural for you and your child.
Everything we do
Is designed for learning
A guide to your child’s early education
Discover how our five area of focus give your child endless opportunities to learn and grow.
COMMUNICATING WITH OTHERS
We help your child learn to engage with others.
We talk with your child; communicate verbally and through non-verbal gestures; tell stories and sing songs to model conversational skills; and use picture books to build association between sounds, object and words.
BUILDING BRAIN POWER
We prepare your child to think and reason.
We help your child explore the concepts of cause-and-effect, trial-and-error, and object permanence through play; provide a variety of materials of different colors, sizes, textures, and shapes; and encourage the use of all five senses to discover the world.
MAKING NEW FRIENDS
We lay the foundation for your child to develop trusting relationships.
We respond to your child with sensitivity and attention; use words, facial expressions, and eye contact to communicate; and use family photos to promote self-awareness and provide continuity with your child’s home.
GROWING A HEALTHY BODY
We help your child improve mobility and coordination.
We support your child as he or she rolls from side-to-side and learns to crawl, stand, and walk; support the development of motor skills with blocks and shape boards; and meet your child’s individual needs for rest and nutrition.
We encourage your child to express individually.
We provide paint, crayons, and other tools that promote artistic exploration and creativity; support imaginative play with photo cards and puppets; and encourage self-expression through movement and music.
· Nurturing, personal care that builds your child’s self-esteem
· Regular teacher-child interactions that spark curiosity and socialization
· Playtime and experiences that help boost cognitive and motor skills
· Age-appropriate materials and equipment that support learning and development
· Regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates to keep you informed
· A safe environment where your infant has the freedom to move and explore
· Safe Sleep Guidelines that meet those of the American Academy of Pediatricsn our infant and toddler rooms you will find mirrors, soft toys, pull toys, pull up bars, mats, ride on toys, and many other developmentally appropriate toys. Infants enjoy many things such as tummy time, play, stroller rides, and the comfort of their primary caregiver.